Husband Andreas Bell
'''Jay Bell''' (born February 19, 1977) is an American writer best known as the author of
the ''Something Like''...
The first novel in the series, ''Something like Summer'', is being adapted into a feature film by Blue Seraph Productions under the
direction of David Berry and screenwriter Carlos Pedraza.
lived in Germany with his husband, artist and industrial
designer Andreas Bell, and after same-sex marriage became legal in the
United States, moved back to the United States.
The couple currently reside in Chicago, Illinois. They have two cats
named Joey and Cocoa.
In 2012, Something Like Summer
was included in Amazon's Best Books of 2011: Gay & Lesbian list, and
nominated for to the 24th Lambda Literary Awards in the category of
In 2013, Bell
won the 25th Lambda Literary Awards in the category of Gay Romance
for his novel Kamikaze Boys.
My published books:
BACK TO HOME PAGE
- ^Bell, Jay; Bell, Andreas (2011-01-08). Something Like Summer. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN 9781453875049. https://books.google.com/books?id=jv88YgEACAAJ
- ^"Jay Bell". Goodreads. Retrieved 2015-08-30. https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3456705.Jay_Bell
- ^"Amazon.com: Jay Bell: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2015-08-30. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003EN0PBO
- ^"A Book and Its Film Version -- Made Possible by Readers and Viewers". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2015-08-30. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nicholas-kralev/something-like-summer-jay-bell_b_2952394.html
- ^Smart, Dick (24 June 2013). "Jay Bell: Something Like Love". Lambda Literary. Retrieved 2015-08-30. http://www.lambdaliterary.org/interviews/06/24/jay-bell-something-like-love/
- ^"Amazon.com: Best Books of 2011--Gay & Lesbian". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31. https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?plgroup=2&docId=1000745031
- ^"24th Annual Lambda Literary Award Finalists And Winners". Lambda Literary. Retrieved 2015-08-31. http://www.lambdaliterary.org/awards/24th-annual-lambda-literary-award-finalists/
- ^"25th Annual Lambda Literary Award Winners Announced!". Lambda Literary. Retrieved 2015-08-30. http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/06/04/25th-annual-lambda-literary-award-winners-announced/
- ^"Winners of Lambda Literary Awards Announced". WSJ Blogs - Speakeasy. 2013-06-04. Retrieved 2015-08-31. https://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/06/04/winners-of-lambda-literary-awards-announced/